Thursday, September 15, 2011

Relaunch, Sweet, Relaunch

Guess who's back! No, you probably can't because of my radically improved writing skills. So I still have the mindset that when there's a platform to write shit, it's ungrateful to not do that. Yeah, I've been pretty self-loathing the last few months. But you have no idea how invigorating it is to finally be writing underneath a banner that has a non-terrible blog title and on a design that doesn't look like it was made by a sixth grade girl on Myspace in 2003. Okay, well I guess it still looks a little bit like a Myspace page. But totally in a good way... right???
Anyhoo, I do hope to start updating the blog more regularly, at least than I've been doing since I stopped updating the blog at all. Hopefully I'll be snarkier now. Who knows...

But, if you're looking for a hip pop culture blog, then... WHY NOT ZOIDBERG???

(PS: That ending was awful and I apologize. Please stick with me.)

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!!!!!!!! Were you inspired by my blog update?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You updated your blog? Haha I just get it through RSS so I wouldn't know about any design change.

    ReplyDelete