Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Solitude Is Bliss

If only you could see the conditions in which I live a lot of the time...
Especially with things related to this blog... Most of the time when I'm writing, or when I'm watching TV shows and movies and listening to music to write about, I lie on my bed with the door closed and the light off, just my computer and me savoring the darkness and loneliness. I do enjoy it, though.

Coincidentally, there are two awesome songs that have been in heavy rotation on the soundtrack of my life that talk about loneliness, and even in a bit of a positive light, the type that I was talking about.

Check them out after the jump...




...and one of them I can't find on Youtube. Hopefully I'll be able to edit this later.
If you want to find it yourself, it's "I'd Rather Be Alone" by Cheap Time and it's awesome and I encourage you to find it on your own. Meanwhile, here's the other song from which I stole the title of my post.

"Solitude Is Bliss" by Tame Impala


I really need to start paying attention to post tags. I've been lazy about that lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment